Fall 2018 Registration:
Fall Ball in-person registration will be held on
September 9th and 16th from 1pm – 3pm at the
the “Crow’s Nest” at the AHLL fields.
50 Alamo Heights Blvd
Click Here to Register Online
A late fee applies after September 20th.
Registration Form (pdf)
Kelly Kruger, 210-887-6459 (email@example.com)
If you have questions about baseball/softball, please contact the following:
- T-Ball: Jon Butler (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Boys Machine Pitch: Brian Cox (email@example.com) 210-669-6788
- Boys Minors: Clay Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org) 210-771-2702
- Boys Majors: Dave Curren (email@example.com) 210-412-4298
- Girls Machine Pitch: Matt Maroney (firstname.lastname@example.org) 210-215-9601
- Girls Minors: Matt Markette (email@example.com) 210-260-1240
- Girls Juniors: Joe Johnston (firstname.lastname@example.org) 210-884-3316
- General Registration: Kelly Kruger (email@example.com) 210-887-6459
Out of AHLL District?
School Waiver Form can be used if player attends school (public or private) within the Alamo Heights Little League District boundaries, but resides outside the boundary. School Enrollment Form
Player age is governed by the Little League. See below or the Divisions for charts and an age calculator.
See the current divisions and uniforms on the Age Divisions page. Fall Ball does not include uniform pants.
New To AHLL (did not play the previous Spring)?
If you are new to AHLL, you must register in person and bring an original birth certificate as well as three proof-of-address (utility bill, drives lic, property tax, …) required to verify your address. It’s a Little League requirement.
AHLL Boundary map (pdf)
The player age determination has gotten more complicated. See the age charts and calculator below to determine girls and boys player age.