Spring 2018 Registration:
Online Registration begins December 1st – January 20th
In Person Registration is Jan 13 & Jan 20
New players must register in person.
Register In Person
In person registration January 13 and January 20th at the “Crow’s Nest” at the AHLL fields (at 50 Alamo Heights Blvd.) from 1 pm to 4 pm.
Click Here to register and pay online. New players must register in person.
Kelly Kruger, 210-887-6459 (email@example.com)
If you have questions about baseball/softball, please contact the following:
- T-Ball: Jon Butler (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Boys Machine Pitch: Brian Cox (email@example.com) 210-669-6788
- Boys Minors: Clay Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org) 210-771-2702
- Boys Majors: Dave Curren (email@example.com) 210-412-4298
- Girls Machine Pitch: Matt Maroney (firstname.lastname@example.org) 210-215-9601
- Girls Minors: Matt Markette (email@example.com) 210-260-1240
- Girls Majors: Lisa Pena (firstname.lastname@example.org) 210-862-3299
- Girls Juniors: Joe Johnston (email@example.com) 210-884-3316
- General Registration: Kelly Kruger (firstname.lastname@example.org) 210-887-6459
Out of District?
For players who do not live in the AHLL district, but attend the Alamo Heights School District please provide the School Enrollment Form
Player age is governed by the Little League. See below for charts and an age calculator.
See the current divisions and uniforms on the Age Divisions page. Fall Ball does not include uniform pants.
New To AHLL (did not play the previous Spring)?
If you are new to AHLL, you must register in person and bring an original birth certificate as well as three proof-of-address (utility bill, drives lic, property tax, …) required to verify your address. It’s a Little League requirement.
AHLL Boundary map (pdf)
The player age determination has gotten more complicated. See the age charts and calculator below to determine girls and boys player age.