Welcome to the Alamo Heights Little League … since 1949.
Fall Ball is just around the corner!
Registration will begin online on September 1st , and end September 19th.
In-person registration is required for all new players; returning players may register either in person or online. The dates and times of in-person registration are Sunday September 11th, 1-3pm, and Sunday September 18th, 1-3pm
Location: The “Crow’s Nest” at the AHLL fields (at 50 Alamo Heights Blvd.)
Click one or more of the documents below for more information:
See the attached age charts for the 2016 and 2017 seasons.
If you are new to AHLL, you must register in person and bring an original birth certificate as well as three proof-of-address (utility bill, drives lic, property tax, …)
If you have questions about baseball/softball, please contact the following:
- T-Ball—Jason Register (firstname.lastname@example.org) 862-1139
- Boys Machine Pitch— Jeff Beckel (email@example.com) 219-2200
- Boys Majors – Dave Curren (firstname.lastname@example.org) 412-4298
- Boys Minors – James Veale (email@example.com) 391-1725
- Girls Machine Pitch – David Hildebrand (firstname.lastname@example.org) 878-5691
- Girls Minors – John Colglazier (email@example.com) 771-0295
- General Registration – Jon Fisher (firstname.lastname@example.org) 445-1162
Coach and Volunteer Forms
Sponsor AHLL with a Sign or Team or Web Link
We LOVE seeing you at the fields! Wouldn’t you love to see your company name around the fields? Purchase of a ball field sign or sponsor a team. Click Here for more. The process is streamlined now, with online application and payment.
Congratulations to the Junior Boys All-Star Team, 2016 District 19 Champs and Sectional Runners-Up!
Front Row: Jackson Veale, Caleb Young; Second Row: Jett Laws, Matthew Markette, Cole Crosby, Bennett Voorhies, Adam Parker, Parker Klumpp, Jack Williams, Henry Tyng, Zach Reneau; Third Row: Jackson Fisher, Matt Markette (coach), Noah Kane, Phil Laws (manager), Daniel Haugen, Rob Kane (coach). Not pictured: Ales Gomez